Terms and Conditions for usage of both the Talk to a Doctor and Talk to a Counsellor website, including the use of premium rate numbers, online counselling, online doctor’s consultations, and the use of downloads.
The service is based in the United Kingdom and is governed by English Law. Users of this site and the above named services are advised that the information contained within this website is written by qualified counsellors and doctors. Talk to a Doctor and Talk to a Counsellor, and the parent company, Stadn Ltd., accept no responsibility for the information contained within the website, nor for any harm incurred from following or not following advice, on this site.
The information provided within all aspects of the website and listed telephone numbers is not designed to replace a face to face consultation with a medical professional Callers or visitors to the site that take any advice given or gleaned from the website in isolation, do so at their own risk.
The website and phone lines are not intended for emergency use. In the event of a medical emergency please dial 999 in the UK or the local emergency number in the country you are in.
This service is not intended for diagnosis nor prognosis. Any diagnoses given are tentative only and are designed to be backed up by a full face to face medical examination by a suitably qualified professional.
None of the services provided on this website is designed to be used in North America, including, but not restricted to, the USA and Canada
By agreeing with the terms and conditions, you agree that:
- You are not a resident of the USA or Canada
- You accept that you take any advice given, or download received, entirely at your own risk
- You agree that you will not take the information in isolation, nor to use it to replace a face to face consultation with a medical professional.
- Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor, Remote Medical Support and Stadn Ltd., take great care with confidential information.
- All calls to our live operators are recorded for mutual protection.
- By agreeing with these terms and conditions, the user agrees to a recording of the call being made for the purpose of mutual protection and quality control.
- Whilst Stadn Ltd will protect the confidentiality of its callers, the company reserves the right to break confidentiality in the event of expressions of self-harm, suspected self-harm, suspected harm to others, or suspected criminal act.
- The user agrees that they are over 18 and has the bill payer's permission to use the telephone
- The user agrees that they are authorised to use the credit card involved in credit card transactions.
- The user understands that our live operators are at liberty to terminate the call at any point, and that this will not lead to a refund.
- The user understands that our live operators reserve the individual right to terminate any call that they feel is abusive, inappropriate, discourteous, or threatening, without needing to offer a refund to the caller.
- If a caller is suspected of becoming addicted to the service, the company reserves the right to take all necessary action to prevent the caller from ringing again or continuing to talk to live operators once identified. This is to comply with PPP (PhonePayPlus) regulations.
- Information on this site remains under the copyright of Stadn Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication of any website or telephone information, including downloads.
We will dispatch your order by post or courier. Within the UK, you can expect delivery within 7 working days. International orders may take a little longer. Please contact us for information on overseas charges and deliveries.
Delivery for orders for UK Mainland is £7.50 ex VAT and includes costs of delivery, packaging and order processing. For highlands and islands, Ireland and export destinations please contact us for delivery costs. (All Wholesale Growers delivery prices are subject to VAT @ 20%)
Please note: The price charged for delivery of any item includes the cost of postage, packaging materials and order processing costs and the postage price seen on the package is only a part of these costs.
"We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties"
We have created this privacy and security policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information and to providing a safe, secure site for electronic commerce transactions. The intellectual property rights in this website are owned and controlled by Stadn Limited, parent company of Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support. All material featured and information provided on the website, whether text or images, are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to Stadn Limited. You may download, electronically copy or print any of the contents on condition that you are using them for personal and not for commercial purposes. Use for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Stadn Limited. No right, title or interest in any of the contents of this website will be transferred to you as a result of downloading, electronically copying or printing or attaching to email such material.
Transacting on the Internet is inherent with the collection of some personal information. Stadn Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. Our Privacy Statement applies exclusively to the TalktoaDoctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support services and sites.
This statement describes the personal information we collect from you and how we use and secure it. "Personal Information" defines information such as name and email that can identify an individual.
You may browse these sites without providing any personal information that may be used to identify you personally. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, you are agreeing to the processing and storage of your information in the United Kingdom.We explicitly ask when we require some personal information. To help facilitate the question and response process, and the payment via PayPal™, we requires basic data such as email address. To obtain payments from customers we ask for either your credit card information or PayPal™ email address. Applicants and/or participants may be asked for additional information, such as full names, postal / shipment addresses, telephone numbers, and other relevant information. Other personal information may be requested in certain circumstances or collected on a voluntary basis such as on users' profile or signature pages.
What do we do with your information? We use your information to enable us to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered from us or otherwise in connection with your relationship with us. We may also use the information you provide to us to improve the content and appearance of our website or catalogues. With a view to understanding our customers better, and where you have indicated that you would like us to, we will retain the information about yourself to provide us with the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to interest you.
Stadn Ltd may use, share, transfer, or disclose your personal information and/or usage statistics itself or in conjunction with third parties, for payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, further studies, to tailor Stadn Ltd content and services to its users' needs, and to serve advertisements.
To display advertisements that may interest you, Stadn Ltd uses third-party advertising companies who may use usage statistics (not your name, address, email address or telephone number). Stadn Ltd posts testimonials on the Site; we do not include the user's name or initials. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent, unless acting under a good faith belief that such action:
- conforms to legal requirements or complies with legal process, such as in complying with a formal request in a court order or judicial proceeding;
- serves to protect or defend the rights, property, or safety of Stadn Ltd, its users, or others; or
- enforces the Stadn Ltd Terms of Service or related Agreements.
- We may need to pass your information on to others solely to enable us to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered or requested from us or otherwise in connection with our relationship with you. If you permit us to do so by indicating at the time you register your details with us, we may also occasionally pass your details to other companies in the Stadn Ltd group, as well as business associates or other carefully selected organizations to enable you to receive details of offers and events that may be of interest to you.
If at any time you would like to update your personal information, please log into your account and access your Edit Profile page. If at any time you would like your personal information to be removed from our database or believe that Stadn Ltd has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your information and/or promptly detect and remedy any problems.
We endeavour to keep all information we hold as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Please write to us at: Customer Services, Stadn Ltd., South Terrace, Nova South, 160 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5LB or email us: email@example.com to notify us of any changes to the information you have previously given to us, or if you are aware of any inaccuracy in the information we hold about you.
Information submitted to us is available to Stadn Ltd employees managing and using this information, but otherwise is kept confidential from other members of our staff.
- Stadn Ltd uses multiple security procedures and practices to protect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure required by users.
- All personal information is password protected.
- Our main servers are locked and hosted by a leading provider of Internet access to enterprises with mission-critical Internet application requirements. Access to the host environment is highly secure.
- Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your information provided over the internet and will not be responsible for this.
- Security of Email Correspondence: The website also invites you to contact Stadn Ltd via email, through the "Contact Us" pages. Email correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted; therefore it is not a secure means of communication. Please do not send sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
If you wish to cease receiving marketing or market research communications from us or would like us to cease processing your information in any other way you can write to us at Customer Services, Stadn Ltd., South Terrace, Nova South, 160 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5LB or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org indicating this.
Have you received an email from us? If you are on our email mailing list you may have received emails from us about our products, special offers, newsletters and other matters. Each email we send contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving emails from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email or simply email us at email@example.com
As is the case with many large and high profile organizations, communications with Stadn Ltd by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards and for security.
Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support commercial services and products are intended for adult use only. In addition, it does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from persons under 18 years old. We may delete personal information, posts and other information from the site; from users we believe are under the age of 18.
By visiting the Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support sites, you are accepting this policy as it may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this site. Stadn Ltd reserves the right to update this policy at any time without prior notice.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any information we hold.
Your right to cancel
Should you proceed to order you will have the right to cancel for the purchase of any item from the time it is ordered to within seven working days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods). This is a UK statutory right and is separate and additional to our full returns policy. This will apply to your order unless you order video, DVD, Audio, Multimedia & Software products and the item has been unsealed. Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods and standard delivery costs, but not a service provided by us, such as a gift wrap service or a special delivery service. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods, which means the goods must be unused. Should you order, details of this right will be sent to you with your confirmatory e-mail.
To cancel a contract, please send in writing, a request to cancel the contract, by either post, fax or e-mail to the following address:
Customer Services, Stadn Ltd., South Terrace, Nova South, 160 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5LB
Fax: +44 (0)207 869 8001
Please clearly state your order number, the date of purchase, your name and contact details, the item you wish to cancel and the reason as "cancellation of contract".
Once you have made a request in writing, fill in the returns form on the back of your receipt, which accompanies your items, giving the reason for return as "cancellation of contract". Please appropriately package the items with the receipt and send it to us so that we receive it 10 working days after it was delivered to you. The return address is:
Customer Services, Stadn Ltd, P O Box 53677, London SE24 4AJ
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we deliver the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the goods back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from you and charge our cost of collection to you. When we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item to you as soon as possible, and within a maximum period of 30 days.
At Stadn Ltd we want to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you need to return your goods please follow our 3 Point Returns Policy:
1. Any product can be returned for whatever reason for a refund of the cost of the product as long as the product is returned in its original condition. Please ensure that software, DVD, video and audio products have unopened packaging and/or seals, unless the item is faulty.
2. You will be fully refunded, including return of Royal Mail Registered Delivery costs for the UK and proof of posting from Europe, for a product which is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped or any circumstance that is in our error.
3. The product must be received by our returns department and have been sent to us within 30 days of receipt, at the address: Customer Services, Stadn Ltd, P O Box 53677, London SE24 4AJ
This returns policy is separate and additional to your right to cancel.
If you have any questions regarding the online shop, its products or an order that you have placed please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback facility available or phone 0207 326 4268 (Monday - Friday, 9h30 to 17h00). Alternatively you can fax us 0207 733 9246.
Click here to view our Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy & Procedure